Pages

Connecting the foundational theory of modern biology to California’s Central Valley

A collection of resources for classroom teachers and students

GALAPAGOS IN THE BEE!


The Fresno Bee approached me a little over a month ago with the idea of doing an article about my Galapagos experiences.



The article itself is a pastiche of quotes either collected by the reporter, Ron Orozco, or edited from observations that they asked me to submit. There were some formatting problems with the Bee article that were corrected on-line, but the paper has more still shots from video taken by yours truly. Overall, I was happy with the article.

When you read the article, please notice that I use this forum to talk about the way science educators like myself want to connect the science of the exotic (such as the Galapagos) with 'our own backyard' here in the Central Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment