Pages

Connecting the foundational theory of modern biology to California’s Central Valley

A collection of resources for classroom teachers and students

OUR GOAL


Hi, my name
is Scott Hatfield. I'm a science teacher employed by the Fresno Unified School District, and for the last ten years I've been teaching Biology and working as a local activist for science education. In July, I will be taking coursework in the Geology and Biology of the Galapagos Islands. The biological equivalent of a pilgrimage, I am hoping that what I see and experience will make me a more effective instructor in Biology, particularly as regarding evolution and natural selection.

I don't intend to stop there, however. I want to be able to document my voyage of discovery and bring the experience into the classroom----not just my own future classes, but to the Central Valley as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment